We are now looking for a Senior Database Developer to join our successful and growing team to work on a major greenfield project for an Insurance customer.
Do you consider yourself an all-star when it comes to SQL development? Are you a genuine technological innovator? Could you be our SQL go to person? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
You would be joining the FIIT Consulting team, where you will receive training, not only on the software we used to develop the amazing applications our clients rave about, but also to be trained on the functional aspect of the job.
Our aim is for you to become the whole package, a consultant that is a reference, not only for his technical skills, but also his/her understanding of the business requirements driving the change.
So what would you be doing?
- Developing technical designs in line with our client’s requirements
- Designing and building data solutions using oracle database and ETL tools
- Supporting maintenance and change as well as any major incident management
- Supporting non-technical users in understanding complex data and business rules
Is this for you?
- Are you passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service for customers?
- Are you prepared to stick with us? We are a fast-growing business, we are after people who are in it for the long run
- Are you able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment?
- Do you care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations of your peers and your clients?
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things:
- You will already have extensive experience in SQL & PL/SQL development
- You will be used to working in a high-pressure, customer facing, environment
- You have a spotless track record for delivery
- You speak English fluently
- Ideally, you already have some exposure to an ETL suite
- Bonus points if you have experience in Front End development
So, are you ready to take your career to the next level, and join the consultancy causing ripples across the Finance IT landscape?